* we ro C k the w 0 rld ..

Friday, January 06, 2006

finally manage to squeeze some time for my self to take a break
and play my fav game! lols.
http://www.eddiezone.net/flashgame/Restaurant.swf

suppose to start work on the 5 jan
but my boss made a BIG blunder.
so started on the 3rd of jan instead.
HEY! that's lyk no diff from my friends at 1st three months...
they "kai xue", i "kai gong"!
i thought that i had at least two days of rest.

working at taka is an eye opener
especially in the morning with the procedure.
its lyk we haf "anthem" at the departmental store too.
when the music play, we have to stand at the corner of the store.
STANDING STILL.
plenty of foreign customers...
and they are much better than locals.
seriously i tink s'poreans ought to be ashame of themselves.
hais call myself a s'porean, we realli need to work harder towards politeness.
the japanese and indonesian are SO polite.
unlike s'poreans, spend a few dollars only, THEY THINK ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL!
hello! the foreigners spend a few HUNDRED dollars oso not lyk s'poreans ok!
no offence but the society is like that.
im quite disappointed actually, no matter what im still a singaporean rite?

working is realli tiring...
especially when i have to stand n stand n stand.
but everyday with dear accompanying me to work and also when i knock off,
it is definitely worth it.
when i see him waiting for me near the staff entrance,
i just can't wait to run to him and hold him in my arms =p
baby thank you so much for being there for me.
i love u!
(PLS DUN MAKE THE DREAM COME TRUE!)

=)
tatA!



p.s: yum yum i love dorayaki!